Friday 12 October 2012

INTRODUCTION


Okay so I love writing and everyone knows that I can pick a good book over a barbecue debonair Hawaiian pizza (okay maybe that’s hyperbole) but I’m sure you get the point. While in high school I used to be a real sensation with my awesome bestselling books (haunted past, my dark angel, tale of the last oracle: Californian girl and city of lost angels). I would like to go on and on about the birth of my writing career but that will come in later on. So after finishing high school I kind of realized that writing books on paper wouldn’t work for me anymore since I had a lot to do and life was moving on way faster than in high school. That clearly indicates that my new book i.e. poison ivy isn’t even halfway done.
I stayed away from my pen for a while just occasionally burying my head into a Judith Mcnaught or a Sydney Sheldon so as to remember my long lost passion. Either way as time moved on I kind of missed the pen and the power I held in my hands to create a whole new world where I was God and if I want you to die I just put you in a grotesque accident without having to feel bad about it or break a commandment. So I took up the pen once more but these imaginary characters that brought me so much fame in high school weren’t doing it for me anymore.
I tried a blog on stoking hot guys didn’t; work, and neither did the one about top100 hottest men. I tried blogging about cars (I love automobiles though I’m a girl) but none of them really did it for me. I had almost given up on blogging but by destiny some popular local blogs found their way into my twitter and Gmail and while going through them I got my inspiration. One that I’m sure will last. So I’m going to blog about life, love, sex (the little I know about it), God (I’m saved), literature, poetry and pretty much anything and everything that affects the modern day Kenyan lady and gentleman.
At last I can now carry my notebook around jotting events that will help my readers better their lives or just simply be entertained.
Oh I’m Velma by the way, the unqualified blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment