Monday 14 January 2013

2013 I DRINK TO THAT


Okay so once more we are within the wake of a new year. Everyone has resolutions this resolutions that but I don’t make resolutions I don’t intend to follow and even if I make one that I will implement, I actually do it on my new year i.e on my birthday because the world turning one year older doesn’t mean I have to change my way of life as much as myself turning a year. So I will tell you my resolution when we come to that bridge(sorry to the curious souls) but for now I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year! 2012 is gone and 2013 is on baby! All the weird prophecies of he apocalypse have not come to pass phew! And it’s a wake of a new year that you get to breathe God’s air and tread his soil. For that we say thank you to the almighty and to all my girls and guys lets drink to that.

This here is to my girls, the crazy fruit salad days and the nights we used to text away, this is to my guys, the true ones who didn’t start catching feelings for me in the middle of the year for the many laughs, hangouts, machismo contents and all, this goes to all my classmates in DBIT Strathmore university, the hard times in programing and the easy times in Kigen’s classes, this is to my family, missing me all the way in Nakuru as I type a blog in the name of programing, this is to all the Kenyans out there and the world at large. Today a good friend of ours who has been taking care of us without fail is turning a year older and it is so nice of you to come out to celebrate it. Cheers to mother earth.
Im Velma by the way. The unqualified drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment