Monday 14 January 2013

I LOVE THE WAITITU FAMILY


I know I know, nimelost and all but cut me some slack kidogo. My last semester was a brain killer and I have this feeling that this semester will not be any better. So I finished last sem at a very high note considering nilikua nimemaliza assignments zote na maexams were kinda nice to me. When I got home from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi, things juz got better. Infact they go so good I even forgot about ma blog for a while.

So we were supposed to go to my uncle’s resort earlier in the year but it was postponed till the school year was over and I have to admit that I was ecstatic. So my 2nd uncle George Waititu owns this multimillionaire castle like resort in Laikipia just next to my grandma’s so we all go there as a family for a retreat as we see our grangparents. It was pretty awesome and I recommend that you check it out www.tafaria.com it has a nice fairtale theme all once upon a dream like sleeping beauty. Im telling you if you love the classics that is the place for you!
and she met prince charming, once upon a dream......

During our weekend getaway there, my cousin underwent the cut…..if you know what I mean and it was a cause for celebration. I have this quire family that insists on sticking to tradition even though they have been clearly eroded and this initiation ceremony was pretty excruciating for him. My cousin goes to a British system school so imagine him being taught how to slaughter the bull and all! Nilimhurumia. Although at the end of the day it was pretty awesome and though I didn’t do all the things that I wanted to do during the holidays(which included creating a dance clip with ma siz and posting it on youtube), at least I learnt 1 thing: family is the most important thing in life. And I have that. A nice awesome, sometimes lazy but all the same perfect family that I love with the whole of my heart. Though I don’t have much, I’m happy with my family. 
I'm Velma btw. the unqualified family guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment