Wednesday 23 January 2013

THE GENTLEMAN IN YELLOW


Ok so to cut through the chase I’ll tell you about a guy in my class who is half Japanese half Luo. I will hold on to his name to protect his identity but all you need to know about him is the fact that he is hot. Did I say hot? Oh my bad, I meant HAWT!!!!! Like 1800 boiling in summer kind of hot. When I got to class this year, I was amazed to see that he had held his hair in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. Just the other day we were all audience to relatively short hair and after no time, his hair was long enough to be held in a ponytail. Ok simply put, I gave him the double look. You know when you sit in class then he walks in for the first class and you see him for the first time. You first of all just look normally then look away then in the process of looking away, you realize that you actually loved what you have just seen, not like but love, so you look again immediately and stare, goggle and gawk? Yep I gave him one of those inappropriate double looks when he came to class for the first time this semester with his cool new ponytail hair do.

So I thought that he was hot. Men was I wrong! After 2 or 3 days, the fashion cops around school realized that ponytails weren’t official so they asked him to shave his hair cause it was way too long than it suites a gentleman to have. So the next time he came to class, he had short cropped his hair. That was the fateful day. I got to class pretty early and when he arrived, I was the only that he could relate with so he told me hi and as obvious I started lamenting about his hair although I still thought he looked hot. So he sat on the seat behind me and my girlfriends filled up my bench. A couple of girls filled his bench and the bench behind him was also filled by girls.
The lecturer came to class almost immediately so there was no time for everyone to register that he had shaven his hair and actually looked even hotter!! (I know you are also confused. We just have this brand of guys who don’t look good in something but they make something look good. He enhances the hair style when it should be the other way around, absurd huh?) So my pal seated right next to me was mesmerized by the pure hotness of his new look and she just had to look back and have a little peak. Something about her peak was the fact that it wasn’t so small and the teacher noticed:

“Gentleman in yellow, I think you should change your seating position and move to the front coz this lady seated in front of you will break her neck looking at you,” said the teacher na sisi sote tukafreeze. That was all it took to have my pal blushing like a fool and the whole class bursting into laughter. That damn teacher took it upon himself to emphasize the intensity of her stares and put briefly, it wasn’t pretty- ok at least for my pal because I laughed myself silly! The whole class knows he is pretty and so does he and being caught red handed staring at him and being announced in class isn’t good. So other than that we continued concentrating in class until there was yet another rude interruption:
“gentleman in yellow, for this whole semester you will be seating here at the front next to me cause none of the ladies next to you are concentrating. Now it’s the ladies behind you who are busy talking to you, “said the teacher again. And thus was the story of the gentleman in yellow born. If you think he is hot and you are looking for a codename, gentleman in yellow should do perfectly!
I’m Velma btw, the unqualified lady in yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment