Thursday 24 January 2013

STALKER 101

Okay so call me obsessive but there is this supper hot guy seated adjacent to me in the student center 1st floor. He is not any other average teenage boy with some zit covered face, no this is a whole new guy. I mean the type of guy you stalk and haunt until he gives you time of day. Let me give you a vivid description of him now that he has come back to sit.
He is light skinned, not the type of yucky O.J yellowness nuh uh I mean this great shade of light skin that me and my sister call ‘the complexion’. He is not this types of jocks to go around loud in school banging other kids heads and bullying other people, he Is more like this guy who try’s very hard to keep to himself but people are just attracted to him because of the aura he emanates. I gathered this from his aloof clothes. In the school environment I like calling Strathmore university where everyone wears so frivolly for the show of how much their parents earn, he has put on a simple black jumper  and some simple official slacks. On top of that, he has white earphones connected to his I assume totally hot ears. He is a loner cold and aloof, mysterious but alluring, something dangerous, lethal yet all the more seducing to the senses.
Okay so now that I’m looking at him, he reminds me of someone. I can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m sure he is someone hot. Yeah the lips, how could I forget the pink, supple lips that are more edible than an original Italian dish. Plus I can tell you about his taste in music. That wasn’t really hard to crack since he has this totally hot gothic arm choker with spikes and the trademark skulls intricately etched to it. His ringtone is also totally Goth I mean something out of breaking Benjamin if not bullet for my valentine. Aww, he is sleepy, apparently the course he is taking doesn’t exactly interest him since now that he has realized he can’t really sleep he is staring at the book with very little interest if any.
Yeah ive got it!!! Eureka if u may. He reminds me of Chris brown. Not just any Chris brown. I mean the really hot musician Chris Maurice brown and call me unethical but I feel  like being all over him like a barrelful of monkeys and I think by saying that I speak for all the gals in the house.
What about you [BREAK: I interrupt this debriefing to inform yall that ALLASS HE SPEAKETH TO ME!!!!! Wow his voice is not a disappointment infact it has even more promise than I thought it would. You know deep, rich and totally fitting his looks. Plus I had to look up at him to get what he was saying since he had stood up. And yeah, he is tall not the finn freakishly tall but tall  above my head in heals kinda tall] okay so where was I before the break? Yeah I was asking yall how about you other girls who is that dude who has caught your attention today and you so wanna stalk him??? This is stalker 101. 
Im Velma btw. The unqualified stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment